Friday 2 August 2013

Starting with myself, as a teenager I suffered from hair loss problem since I was in high school. Initially I thought its just a telogen phase and my hairs will grow back . At that time only 50 to 60 hair follicles used to fall everyday but it didn't stop there. As the days passed by,  I started noticing a considerable loss in my forehead area and in the end my whole crown area including my forehead was bald. I tried many things to stop the hair fall, used different ayurvedic medicines, oiled my scalp but nothing happened. I also tried to minoxidil solution (5% conc.). Though minoxidil solution was effective in regrowth but it had its own adverse effects on me. One more thing I would like to tell you people is that earlier I used to do yoga for like 3 months which didn't  give me any luck. So what I did to cure my baldness and regrow my hairs was a routine of exercises . I followed 5 simpe steps on day to day basis which really helped me a lot.


No comments:

Post a Comment